Sunday, November 27, 2011

a random story which I got from someone's blog.

We were 13 when we met.

He was a cutie.

He liked me.

Last day of school, at the park, he held me close, and said "I hardly know you, but your beautiful." Than leaned in.

That was our first kiss. We were dating.

Years passed, we were 16.

Still dating, totally in love.

It was our 3 year anniversary.

We were going to celebrate at the beach with a group of friends.

At sunset, so romantic.

Us and our friends gathered in our cars.

With boom boxes, and grilled food, all huddled together.

We parked in the beach park, no one was there.

We all ran down to the sand.

The girls in our bikini tops and shorts.

The boys in shirts and swimming trunks.

I sat in my tank top and shorts, on the back of his truck, his towel wrapped around me.

We sat on the back wrapped together, kissing.

It was a teenage dream.

When everyone remembered we forgot the fireworks at my boyfriend's house.

Me and him got in his truck to leave.

4 blocks from his house, we were waiting what seemed like forever at a red light.

We were finally crossing over when a car hit us.

The gas tank exploded, flames burst on us as we flipped over again and again.

Before landing upside down, us both unconscious.

I woke up in a hospital bed, next to his.

The doctors calmed me down, tears ran down my face.

I had no face, it was almost completely burned.

I saw myself in the mirror, and broke apart in tears.

I was hideous. Revolting.

I would wonder what he would think of me, I wasn't beautiful.

But I just prayed he would wake up.

Days went by, I never left. He woke one day.

The doctors told me "He has memory loss. He remembers nothing. Not even his mom or dad."

I was heartbroken.

They said, "See him if you want. Just go on in."

I walked in, and sat next to him.

I held his hand close, tears running down what was left of my face.

He opened his eyes, I couldn't help but crack a smile.

I said "Hi. Remember me?"

He said,

"I don't know you, but you're beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment