Saturday, February 5, 2011

Boredom

This is weekend.
But I don't know why I felt sooooo bored.
Well, this time I just....
Playing  with my Netbook. I love my desktop picture. Donghae




 Love that quote




 Online on Twitter.
P.S: Catch me @amelhafi




 Updating my blog and then Facebook





 Reading some comics and then magazine.
I also listening to the music from my Old-Cellphone



Just like me, my sister felt bored too. And she was reading some novel for killed the time (dirty bit.. Oopss!)



So, how about you?
What are you doing if you feel bored?

5 comments:

  1. your postin' are always cool mel ! like those ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just sleep if you bored! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. amel ! maaf judul posting ga sengaja ada yang sama gue ga ngeh . tukutuk (brb ganti)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CallMeYOU: LOL good idea (Y)

    @diana: hahaha noproblem ;) okay

    ReplyDelete