Thursday, February 10, 2011

Under the Water

Last saturday, I went to Dinda's house. She asked me and other friends to stay overnight in her house cause her parents isn't at home. So, on the sunday, We decided to swimming. And Dinda's uncle had a waterproof camera. Well, we all sooo narsism. So, why don't we try to take a picture under the water? :D

And, this is I show you some picture which we took. Enjoy!

(left to right) Dara, Me, Dinda



 Me and Dinda :D



 Me



 Dara and me









 (left to right) Dinda, Fibi, and Me.
Fibi wasn't swim cause she got a period. Just FYI, She's birthday that time :9


 Uh, my weird face (-___-)" just ignore this pict.








 Dinda and Dara :)) Beautiful, aren't they?


 Dara. Me. Dinda. Say cheese!!


 Me



 Dinda and Me. Happiness expression LOL


LOVE underwater. Saranghae :*

No comments:

Post a Comment