Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Playlist on this Month

These song. I just love to heard and listened to.
It's about recent week :)
Check it out!

*P.S: I'll tell you the artist, tittle, and also the Quote which I love toofrom each of the song.

1. The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved. "How can I move on when I've been in love with you"


2. Stone Sour - Hesitate. "Why? Give me hope. Then give me up. Just to be the death of me."


3. Maroon 5 - Just A Feeling. "When I look into your eyes. You're not even there."


4. Avril Lavigne - What The Hell. "So what? If I go out on a million dates? You never call or listen to me anyway."


5. Embrace - Gravity. "Can you hear my heart beating? Can you hear that sound? Cause I can't help crying. And I won't look down."


6. Ken Zhu - Here We Are. "Here we are, it's not a perfect world."


7. Valerius - You Say When. "I want to speak, but words won't come. Because my voice is locked inside a heart-shaped box."


8. One Republic - Secret. "Got no reason, got no shame. Got no family I can blame. Just don't let me disappear."


9. McFly feat. Taio Cruz - Shine A Light. "Now I'm on my own. If anybody sees her Shine a light on her."


10. Chris Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight. "From the moment you came into my life, you showed me what's right."


♥♥ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♥♥ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♥♥ ♪ ♫ ♪♪ ♫ ♪
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. lagu ken zhunya kan udah jadul sekaliii #on of my fav song in elementary school haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. memang :D dulu aku suka. terus sekarang suka lagi hhehehe

    ReplyDelete