Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm sixteen now



 Flat Shoes from my Sister, Rere. THANKYOU RERE uknowmesowell :D



Cake from my new classmate, XI IPA 6. THANKYOUUUUU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[UPDATE]

This Monday I went to Teras Kota Mall with my Junior High School friends. We watched Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows Part 2. It was an UBER COOL movie! Too bad it just the LAST chapter of Harry Potter movie :'( And when we on our way to home, suddenly my friends sang "Happy Birthday, Amel." and I was like.. "Hey today isn't my birthday" and they said "Yeah, sorry for the late gift. This is for you" and they gave me this gift...


And I was like "Thankyou thank you soooo much!" haha And this is the contents:
 A teenlit novel and cellphone's bag.


And they also gave me the greeting card. So cute with the purple color and the ribbon!



4 comments: