Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bucket List

Here is it, my bucket list: 10 Things I Wanna Do Before I Die. I made it when I was studying with my native, Mr. Sam^^. Look!
taken and edited by me

1. I wanna be a succes woman. Because: - I want to make my parents proud of me.
                                                             - That's why I'm study hard now!

2. Go to Mecca. Because: - It's order from my religion
                                       - I want to see Ka'bah

3. Travel Korea. Because: - It's my dream
                                      - There is my favorite artist there

4. I want to meet my Idol. Because: - I'm a big fan of him
                                                    - It's my dream.

5. I wanna be a billlionaire so fckin' bad~ Because: - Who doesn't want?
                                                                     - I wanna help poor people

6. I want to live at the beach. Because: - I want to looking for a new situation
                                                         - It's my dream when I was child

7. I wanna married with my idol :D. Because: - I love him :3
                                                                 -  It's my big dream

8. I wanna be a docter. Because: - To make my parents happy
                                                 -For helping people

9. I wanna be a fashion photography. Because: - I love fashion!
                                                                    - I love photography!

10. I want to feel always happy. Because: It's a very good situation before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment